** Since the fall of 2018, the Virginia Community College System has updated all math course numbers. Some 4-year-old universities and colleges are still updating their agreements and transfer guides to reflect these new course numbers. Until all colleges have updated their documents, please read this Mathematics Equivalency Guide if necessary.** WVU offers a number of articulation agreements with partner universities that allow students to begin their studies close to home. These partnerships are very specific and are a great way to start your journey at WVU. Students pursuing a transfer pathway with a partner institution should meet with a WVU Academic Advisor in their major to ensure that all transfer credits are applied correctly to their record. Transfer agreements, course equivalents and other information that may be useful to the transfer process are listed for colleges and universities that offer such information. Information on transfer to unlisted universities can be obtained by accessing this online university. WVU offers a number of articulation agreements that simplify the transfer process. These partnerships allow students to begin their undergraduate studies at one of the institutions listed below and then finish at WVU. Typically, a student completes an associate degree and then moves on to WVU in their first year.

While great care has been taken to ensure that the programs are accurate and up-to-date, it is important to note that these are simply proposed programs that have been approved to meet the graduation requirements at both institutions based on the years of catalog highlighted on the documents. Students are encouraged to consult with academic advisors at both institutions to ensure that progress is made in a timely manner towards graduation. Convince yourself of WVU. We offer a specific tour for transfer students every Friday at 10.m.m., but you are always welcome on any tour that suits your schedule. Have you changed your mind about your major? You can fill out the “Major Change” form before registering. If you have already registered for courses, you will need to meet with your advisor to complete the Academic Status Update form. There are two ways in which courses are transferred to WVU. If a course at your previous institution matches a WVU course, we will assign an equivalent WVU course number to that course. For example, if Sociology 100, Introduction to Sociology, at your previous institution matches Sociology 101, Introduction to Sociology, at WVU, the course will be added to your WVU transcript as Sociology 101.

If you are visiting another WVU campus, no registration is required. Fill out the campus change form. If you are a current WVU student who is interested in earning credits at another regionally accredited institution, the first step is to consult with your academic advisor to obtain permission to begin the process. Once you know which courses you want to take, you and your advisor can access the transfer loan database to determine the rates available for temporary loans. All courses that are not in this database can be added via the Transfer Equivalence Review Request (TERR). For more information, see Temporary Loan Approval Process. The institutions listed below have completed and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with The University of West Virginia and approved the program-to-program curriculum sheets associated with their institution. WVU BA PATHWAYS (Multidisciplinary Liberal Studies Program Online) (2012) Help pay for college with WVU and private scholarships. .

Publié le